What will be in GTA03?

Monkey D. Luffy the.real.monkey.d.luffy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:27:43 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 4:13 PM, arne anka <openmoko at ginguppin.de> wrote:
>> (no "reply" so far... so a little bump)
>
> there were a lot!
Not replying to what I asked. The comments were mostly offtopic.

> and besides, you did obviously never check, what _gta02_ has already -- 50%
> of you "wishlist" are irrelevant!
Just because gta02 has them doesn't mean that gta03 will have then as
well. AFAIK it is subject to changes... and some things have already.

>> PLEASE CC ME in your reply.
>
> if you don't care to read the list (or anything else, like news) why do you
> spam it?

1) Sorry if you perceived my post as spam. I am interested in the
project and thus find it important to have an answer to those
questions. However, I can't follow it as intensely as you do.

2) I did read several threads, but I still didn't got a clear picture
of the situation.

3) The ml has lots of activity. It makes sense to make that
information centralized instead of scatered (and outdated) across
dozens of messages. That was why I also suggested an update in the
wiki http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/GTA
Or is it better for every person who may be interested in openmoko
devices to spend hours reading and searching, and in the end have no
concrete answer?

4) My questions were pretty straightforward, mosty Y/N answers. A
knowing user could answer them in 2-5 minutes if he wanted to.