2008 WTF??

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 04:59:42 CEST 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Jeff Davis <heavensblade23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I agree, but people that bought one without knowing the full extent are
> going to be mad.  It's essentially a
> $400 mistake....the only real return policy stated is against the hardware
> being
> DOA and not buyer's regret.  With that being the case I think you really
> need to manage expectations of what's coming in the box.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

The fact that the phrase is Latin should be a clue to the age of the
concept.  If you fail to realize that the onus to fully research the
product for which you are parting with your hard-earned dollars is on
you, and you alone...  You are at least 2,000 years behind the rest of
us.

--tim