USB keyboards "silent" in terminal (FSO)

Fredrik Wendt fredrik at
Sun Aug 10 12:39:30 CEST 2008

sön 2008-08-10 klockan 13:00 +0300 skrev Timo Juhani Lindfors:
> Hi,
> Fredrik Wendt <fredrik at> writes:
> > I've been able to connect two keyboards, they light up but doesn't
> > "work" in the terminal (FSO). Is there something I can do to enable
> > input from these external devices?
> Does it work outside X?

Yes. As stated in my mail, I used it in the console without problems.

> What does "lsof | grep glamo" print?
> What appears to dmesg when you plug the keyboard in?

Can't tell, my phone's completely dead after it drained the battery
tonight. I'm waiting for support@ to help me get it to boot again. :(

/ Fredrik Wendt