packaking Xglamo for debian?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Sun Aug 10 15:16:46 CEST 2008

2008/8/10 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at>:
> Does Xglamo offer some advantages over xorg?

I guess it has some of the acceleration features that help to overcome
the slowness of Glamo otherwise, if compared to pure framebuffer

But couldn't Xglamo just be made into xf86-video-glamo kind of driver
for Xorg? Is there any work on that already?

> If yes, would it be appropriate to package it to
> as it currently does not seem to be there?

Most probably yes. There's dput information on the pkg-fso page too.
It would seem like FSO:s mailing lists are used so if someone is about
to do the packaging, it's probably best to announce it there.