Upgrading on Qtopia

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Aug 10 15:27:36 CEST 2008

> I hope that is ok.
nope -- it is not actually -- leads to all kinds of problems

just remove all those qtopia packages and reinstall /opt/QTopia from

opkg upgrade
is safe as far as it doesn't install any *qtopia* packages which install
also under /opt/Qtopia (which has to be changed by OM people in their

for more information