Jim Ancona jim at
Sun Aug 10 17:34:56 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:
> sure? i expected the embeddedubuntu people to embrace the freerunner as
> first really available device -- but they still do their stuff for armv5

There seems to be a lot of interest in running Android on other
platforms (see the android-internals group[1] and this post[2]),
although that's limited right now by the unavailability of much of the
needed source. Assuming Google follows through on open sourcing
everything--which may be a big if--I expect a group to form around
porting Android to Freerunner pretty quickly.

1 -
2 -