Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at
Mon Aug 11 09:35:39 CEST 2008

As Google Summer of Code 2008 is almost at its end, here's a video showing
what you should expect out of the accelerometer-based gestures project:

There still are some things that need to be worked on for the GUI, but I
will release another package on Thursday/Friday with everything you've just
seen in the YouTube video.

Again, big thanks to Daniel for helping me out with the problems I have
encountered on the way. Thanks Daniel!
This doesn't mean that I'll stop working on the project; on the contrary, I
will continue to improve it, and I'll use the Neo for my primary development

More on