Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Daniel Benoy daniel at
Mon Aug 11 16:50:11 CEST 2008

Hm.  Didn't work when I tried your script.  No output.

So, I tried the accelerometer test script here  Still no output.

Is there something I have to do to turn the accelerometers on?

On Monday 11 August 2008 03:35:39 Paul-Valentin Borza wrote:
> Hi,
> As Google Summer of Code 2008 is almost at its end, here's a video showing
> what you should expect out of the accelerometer-based gestures project:
> There still are some things that need to be worked on for the GUI, but I
> will release another package on Thursday/Friday with everything you've just
> seen in the YouTube video.
> Again, big thanks to Daniel for helping me out with the problems I have
> encountered on the way. Thanks Daniel!
> This doesn't mean that I'll stop working on the project; on the contrary, I
> will continue to improve it, and I'll use the Neo for my primary development
> target.
> More on
> Thanks,
> Paul