Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Stroller stroller at
Mon Aug 11 17:00:50 CEST 2008

On 11 Aug 2008, at 08:35, Paul-Valentin Borza wrote:
> There still are some things that need to be worked on for the GUI,
> but I will release another package on Thursday/Friday with
> everything you've just seen in the YouTube video.

Hi there,

I'm slightly disappointed that the "shaking inbox" wouldn't be
accommodated by the gestures you've made available.

This use is even mentioned on the wiki page you link to from your site:

A casual search doesn't reveal how your work is supposed to integrate
on the device. Presumably it's a library or daemon which is intended
to fulfil all gesturing requests from all other apps? Will it be easy
to add new gestures?