Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at borza.ro
Mon Aug 11 18:38:07 CEST 2008

Begin on AUX button can be implemented easily. The problem is that the
framework on the Neo is really not there yet, because I would have liked it
to associate some gestures with actual actions on the Neo. But I'll be
working with John Lee, and Daniel to do that in the future.
Also, the release that does that is not ready yet, I still have to add
something to the training GUI; but the framework is there.
As said before, I'll make the release on Thursday/Friday.

http://www.borza.ro