Any information about illume and edj files available?

Rorschach r0rschach at
Mon Aug 11 19:23:24 CEST 2008

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 01:03:22 +0800
Tick Chen <tick at> wrote:

> Hi Rorschach,
>   It's a category of desktop file. "Bar"

Ahh okay many thanks for the information, I thought this would be done by edj and enlighment! Didn't knew the desktop-files are used for such things. I just know about packaging debs that the categorie influences under which category in the gnome/kde-menu they have to appear.

But also thanks for pointing me to edje_decc. I gathered a few infos about edj and started a wiki-page about it: