camera for freerunner (was Re: What will be in GTA03?)

robin paulson robin.paulson at
Tue Aug 12 04:47:04 CEST 2008

Tim Schmidt wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Daniel Benoy <daniel at> wrote:
>> I don't think people will be willing to pay an extra $200 just to get a camera in there.
> Please do some research before making baseless comments.  Camera
> modules do not cost $200.  More like $10.  Less in quantity.  See
> here:

ah, very nice. ok resolution, and decent docs too

did i read somewhere that there is an unused camera interface somewhere
in the neo, or have i imagined that? failing that, it talks i2c, so
connecting via that should be possible?

i tried looking on the wiki for info on the camera interface, but the
search function is not great