FR, browser and matchbox-keyboard

Christian Weßel wesselch at
Tue Aug 12 09:36:10 CEST 2008

Am Montag, den 11.08.2008, 16:47 -0700 schrieb Charles-Henri Gros:
> Christian Weßel wrote:
> > I tried to restart the X but that failed with an unreadable repeating
> > error message. Afterwards I had to reboot.
> Can you paste your /etc/matchbox/session? There might be an error in it.

I saw the mistake. Sorry, I miss a commata after 'keyboard'. I had
change it directly at the FR and so I didn't recognice these small item.
Now it looks really good. Thanx.

openmoko-today &
phone-kit &

matchbox-window-manager -use_titlebar yes -use_desktop_mode decorated
-theme Moko -use_cursor $SHOWCURSOR $@ &

matchbox-panel-2 --start-applets systray,startup \
keyboard,openmoko-panel-battery,openmoko-panel-gsm,openmoko-panel-gps,openmoko-panel-usb,openmoko-panel-bt,openmoko-panel-memory,openmoko-panel-wifi --titlebar &

exec neod

mfg/br, christian

Flurstraße 14
29640 Schneverdingen