Spares - broken case or LCD, ...

John Koenig koenigjm at
Tue Aug 12 13:17:43 CEST 2008

I can only speak to the screens as that is the only bit of my phone that
I have broken so far.  :P

There are two companies that I was able to find (in China) that sell the
TD028TTEC1 touch screen, they are listed below:

I only heard back from qinyielectronics and they quoted them at 58 USD
for the screen and 20 USD for the shipping.