InvibleShield at ZAGG : swindling ?!?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Tue Aug 12 16:13:05 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Stroller
<stroller at> wrote:
> An update: my order arrived yesterday.
> It looks like it is the original shipment from 7/7/8 and it arrived
> on 11/8/8 (European date ordering).
> This is on the "7-11 business-day shipping", so only 20 or so
> overdue. I'm sure the delay was "not Zagg's fault", but they'd be
> doing themselves a favour if they gave more conservative estimates on
> their website.

On July 8th, I've received confirmation that 2 shipments were on their
way. The first I got in about a week, the second hasn't arrived yet.
The first contained 3 shields, the second contained the FR shield.
Since you mentioned that it arrived yesterday, I'm getting my hopes up
to get it one of these days...

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0