tangospg and 2008.8 - gui not drawing

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Tue Aug 12 19:12:30 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi> wrote:

> And is this patch for tangogps or general gtk stuff.. To me it looks
> it doesn't have much to do with tango..

It looks to me as though this is something that should be in the 2008.08
deployment (opkg update anybody?).

I would like to thank Marcus for what a great job he's done with tangogps.
I use it more than any other app on the freerunner.  I would like to point
out that tangogps specific stuff probably belongs attached to the tangogps
site rather than here.  I have thought about looking into that as well but
so far this is the closest thing I've done to it.

Thanks again Marcus!  Super glad the app works on 2008.08 (as with many I
was worried).