Video demo: Openmoko Neo Freerunner Features Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at
Tue Aug 12 19:15:37 CEST 2008

Ok, I'll take that into consideration. Right now, I'm discussing with John
Lee on how to integrate gestures into the framework, so we could definitely
add such a behavior.