Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

steve steve at
Wed Aug 13 06:09:45 CEST 2008

Ya just download qtopia for now. Then try 2008.9 when it comes

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Jay Vaughan
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:35 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Third request: what *is* the warranty on the Freerunner?

> Anyway, I'm done complaining. Anyone want to buy a new Freemoko?
> I'll sell
> it for $350 with free shipping to anywhere in the US :)

my advice is: don't be too quick to get off the train, which is well and
truly under way, whatever the load .. having a working freerunner that kicks
ass in 2 weeks time, or having it now: its up to the community.  which isn't
going to stop, just because people are not using the hardware yet ..

Jay Vaughan

Openmoko community mailing list
community at