What could be done to improve the OM development process?

Olivier Migeot larrycow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:24:46 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM, Jeffery Davis
<heavensblade23 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Instead of working on multiple concurrent software distributions, why
> not try to rally everyone under one banner for a while?

Just my cheap comment on this : I feel less and less like there's
multiple concurrent software distributions. There was the gsmd-based
stack, but it doesn't look like OM is working on it. ASU and FSO looks
more and more like two parts of the same thing to me : ASU has some
very interesting EFL apps (beside phone apps), and FSO's phone app
(zhone) is based on EFL too. So the future merge of the two branches
(or "half-branches", if I'm right) shouldn't be that hard nor
hypothetical.

My 2 cents.

--
Olivier