IDA Systems Freerunner sales update

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Wed Aug 13 13:10:40 CEST 2008

Two announcements re Freerunner sales in from IDA Systems.

1) We are getting a few (20) Debug boards with our next shipment. If you are
in India and would like to order one please email sales at The
final Price will be announced on our website but expect it to be priced
around/above INR 8000/- because of the higher customs duty and CST/VAT as
compared to a mobile phone.

2) We have standardised our International shipping system and price. We are
not going to be shipping to Europe and America as they already have Openmoko

International Orders (To Asia, Africa and Australia only) are now possible -
Price EURO 325.00 plus Euro 30 for Shipping by DHL/UPS.Payment only through
direct bank transfer, contact sales at
<slaes at>for more details.

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.