IDA Systems Freerunner sales update

Ganesha Krishna ganesh.krishna at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:50:46 CEST 2008

Hi,
       I have had a good experience with how IDAsystems handled their
busyness with me, and I did a bank transfer my self ( probably one of
the few who did so. that is why I am sticking my neck out here).
     Having said that, I completely understand your unwillingness to
deposit money without prior familiarity with the company. I made
contact with the company multiple times ( some over phone) before I
made the payment myself.
    However it makes no sense to me why being in USA or India would
make any difference in choosing between credit card or bank transfer.
one can get duped in both methods in both countries (credit card
protections are an illusion).

IMHO of course.

Regards,
Ganesh K
Disclaimer: The information above is my experience. I do not work for