keyboard from buildhost in Om2008.8

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 18:11:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

i now know that i hade used false feeds for my  OM2008.8 distribution.
so i am going to reflash the rootfs with the original Om2008.8 rootfs.
(I am good at flashing things now ;) )

Then the big things will work again. (phone and sms. )
But there is one thing i realy would like to steal from the buildhost
distribution... and that is the keyboard.

With the buildhost feeds i get the same keyboard, only that you don't
switch by up and down gesture.
you switch by a button in the top right corner. And you can switch
between default, numbers and terminal.
I don't know if it is an old version or a new one or a different. (But i
realy like the Terminal mode)

I think this is the keyboard i wonna have.
so, can someone give me  a hint, witch package i have to use from this
buildhost ... or witch files i have to save before i reflash
my freerunner?

thx
Beni