FSO 20080812 not recommended

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 13 23:25:17 CEST 2008

Craig B. Allen wrote:
> This is personal opinion only, I have no special connection to FSO.
>
> The 20080812 build has these issues found in a brief trial:
>  - no sound (no ring on incoming call, no sound in or out in call)
>  - no suspend
>  - no config
>
> I understand that daily builds are not expected to be usable.
> I am just trying to save other people the trouble of finding these
> problems themselves.

Thank you!

There should be a wiki page for this.  Perhaps a table with columns:

Image name | Date | Recommended | URL downloaded from | Calls work? |
SMS works? | GPS? | Wifi? | Bluetooth | Suspend works? | ... | Your name
| Comments

Where answers can be yes/no/?/sometimes/bug#

Recommended = "most stable" version of this image so far.

-Rusty