FSO 20080812 not recommended

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 14 00:27:01 CEST 2008

John Reese wrote:
> Russell Sears wrote:
>> Thank you!
>>
>> There should be a wiki page for this.  Perhaps a table with columns:
>>
>> Image name | Date | Recommended | URL downloaded from | Calls work? |
>> SMS works? | GPS? | Wifi? | Bluetooth | Suspend works? | ... | Your name
>> | Comments
>
> It's linked from the wiki's Main_Page....
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributions

That's close to what I want, but that's a set of targets for
functionality, not a list of which version of which image actually works.

For instance, there are known problems with telephony and wifi in
2008.8, but the table says those features work.

Also, it isn't indexed for any particular build of the images.  The
message I replied to was pointing out big, recent, regressions in FSO...

-Rusty