Alpha 2 Release of Accelerometer-based Gestures, and Screen Orientation

Norbert Hartl norbert at
Thu Aug 14 20:43:58 CEST 2008

Excellent!! Two things in one go :)

I have trained a bit. But I have problems to train z and some of
the others. shake-shake is very prominent in detection :) I
noticed also that gesd is running on 17% cpu permanently. Could
this be a reason for the problems in detecting or the delay until
the notification is shown?