Temporary testing and development feeds for ASU

Lucas Bonnet lbonnet at bearstech.com
Fri Aug 15 11:27:53 CEST 2008

Holger Freyther <zecke at openmoko.org> writes:

> Hey,
>
> as we need some more time to make the build result of org.openmoko.asu.dev and
> org.openmoko.asu.stable available I have an ad-hoc and temporary solution by
> providing my build result. So this is from the official branch but my no
> means an official feed and will go away once the right thing is available on
> downloads.
>
> development/unstable trees:
> 	http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/om2008.8-dev/all
> 	http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/om2008.8-dev/armv4t
> 	http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/om2008.8-dev/i686
> 	http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/om2008.8-dev/neo1973
> 	http://people.openmoko.org/~zecke/om2008.8-dev/om-gta02

How can I translate this into opkg config files? I tried to change the
*.conf files in /etc/opkg but I can't seem to find a syntax that pleases
opkg. Since I'm the only one asking this, it must be obvious :)

Would anyone be kind enough to post his "working with zecke's feeds"
.conf files?

Thanks,
--
Lucas