Temporary testing and development feeds for ASU

Kevin Zuber openmoko at knet.eu
Fri Aug 15 13:38:46 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 11:42 +0200 schrieb Christ van Willegen:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Lucas Bonnet <lbonnet at bearstech.com> wrote:
> > How can I translate this into opkg config files? I tried to change the
> > *.conf files in /etc/opkg but I can't seem to find a syntax that pleases
> > opkg. Since I'm the only one asking this, it must be obvious :)
>
> Well, it isn't (but I didn't even try yet...), but I hadn't raised my
> finger yet :-)
>
> > Would anyone be kind enough to post his "working with zecke's feeds"
> > .conf files?
>
> Like more people in here do: +1 :-)
>
> Christ van Willegen

Hi

the testing branch updates without errors, it solves the battery icon
issue. The wifi still shows "unknown". I couldn't test the gsm related
stuff because there is still(!) no soloution for the simcard-issue
(Ticket 666) so I still can't use the freerunner to make/receive calls.

To update to "testing" simple create a new file /etc/opkg/updates.conf
and put into it http://pastebin.com/f1cffba0b .
To update to "dev" just replace "testing" with "dev" or copy and paste
it from here http://pastebin.com/m125b4b3 to your updates.conf file.

BUT: Updating to "dev" was a little curios. First I did an "opkg update"
and after that doing "opkg upgrade" I got these errors
http://pastebin.com/m7d902d92 . But after "opkg update" and "opkg
upgrade" again, it seems to work.
And still the wifi bug "unknown" with "dev" branch.

Kev