atd: how to start a job every 10 minutes ?

Harald Koenig koenig at
Fri Aug 15 14:26:56 CEST 2008

On Aug 15, Roland Mas wrote:

> You may want ot look at cron instead of at.  at is for one-time jobs,
> cron is for recurring jobs.

will cron work while FR being suspended ?

haven't checked yet, but so far I've read this only from atd,
and atd exclusively opens /dev/rtc (see hwclock problems...)

bute maybe there is a OM cron version which interfaces with atd ?!
I'll check, thanks for the pointer...

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^