Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at
Fri Aug 15 22:26:33 CEST 2008

On Friday 15 August 2008 22:02:09 Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Sorry, that should be added to the wiki (wanna do that? :-)
> It’s in the fso-utils packages that is provided by the pkg-fso feed
> mentioned on the wiki page (or the ./ script in the
> devirginator sources, if that’s easier to find :-))
> Greetings,
> Joachim

The feeds are for the debian system if I understand you right.
But how do I install these packages without beeing able to boot debian from
the sd card ? Should I install that in the openmoko flash image (currently
The wiki page is secured so I cannot add anything.