Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Fri Aug 15 23:59:22 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 23:18 +0200 schrieb arne anka:
> what amount of space is required?
> due to problems with my 4 gig card (i/o errors because of a bug in
> openmoko) i use a 512mb card that shipped w/ the fr and right now in
> "debian" stage tha card is at it's limit: about 430mb, ~10 left.
> i will remove the content of /var/cache/apt/archives and
> /var/cache/bootstrap which should release about 150mb -- but will that
> cause problems afterwards?

The installation should work fine with 512MB (although it’s a close
call). But of course if you want to install more stuff later, you need
to do good housekeeping.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |