Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Michele Renda michele.renda at
Sat Aug 16 13:02:40 CEST 2008

I just received my FR and I have installed 2008.8 and now Debian. I
installed vfat/ext.

No problem during the installation :)

The interface is very very nice, the only problem I have is that when I
try to launch the dialed, the phone freeze for two minutes! :) I
installed aptitude so I will keep my system (eh... phone) updated.

Keep up this great work!