Illume patch/question

Stefan Schmidt stefan at
Sat Aug 16 13:21:33 CEST 2008


On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 11:48, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> HAHAHAHA! ok. well... i guess its mergies time in stefan-land. i cleaned a
> little code today in the e_mod_gad_gsm.c file - but that's it.

Was indeed a bit painful. Patch attached. Moved the gsmget code into the gadget,
removed all gsmget spawn and communication handling, split edje updates into
update_signal and update_operator, passing the instance around.

It works fine for me with FSO, but please test it with qtopia first to see if it
breaks something.

> > Will fix this up and then you a patch right after some testing this time.
> > 
> > Thomas, thanks for this stuff. Next item on my list is operator name with FSO
> > API so I can use a lot of your code already.
> i put in a fake  api call there for FSO - dont know if its right. change it as
> needed! :)

Good idea. Sadly it is a bit more difficult. FSO does not have a OperatorChanged
signal. That's inside StatusChanged. The latter brings you also some more
informations. I'll have a poke at it once this one is in.

Stefan Schmidt
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gsmget-fso-support.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 14983 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : 

More information about the community mailing list