Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Sat Aug 16 16:14:24 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, den 16.08.2008, 11:22 +0200 schrieb arne anka:
> > So now people, let's write a page that lists some cool (read:
> > recommended or so..) apps that you can run on debian here :)
> i am far more intersted to switch to a useful desktop manager and still to
> be able to use the phone part.
> at least i'd like to know how i do access installed applications, zhone
> only presents that four predefined buttons.

Until we can package Illume, you can use the AUX button to fire up a
keyboard and then press Alt-Ctrl-X to get an xterm and Alt-Tab to switch
between application.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |