debian and tangogps

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Sun Aug 17 15:34:28 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag, den 17.08.2008, 07:34 +0200 schrieb Michael Münch:
> The tangogps.deb in the repository tries to read the gps data from
> gpsd. Is there a updated .deb somewhere available, that works with FSO?

not that I know of. Note that for Debian inclusion, the feature has to
be added to the regular tangogps package, not not added another version
of it. Or someone needs to write a gpsd-pretending daemon that talks to

Of course you can disable the gps part of frameworkd in the config file
and run gpsd as usual.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |