full-keyboard for Om 2008.08? -> SOLVED ?

Geoff Ruscoe gcruscoe at sigmavisions.com
Sun Aug 17 16:39:10 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Andreas Hennig <hennig.a at gmx.de> wrote:

>  I dont have the file
> /usr/lib/enlightenment/modules/illume/keyboards/Full-QWERTY.kbd

So I have the 2008.08

Then I upgraded the packages using  Zeche's builds:
I went with testing which should be more stable than development (I

I upgraded to do the gprs mux:

And this is working great.  Then I decided I better get the qwerty keyboard

However, after upgrading all of the packages from above two steps I no
longer have the file:

So, backing up this file is kind of step 1 in the process found at:

So three things...
1) I hope these links and tying this information is helpful to someone  I
know I am much happier with my freerunner now, ymmv...
2) I think you may want to backup your files and do the keyboard before the
other two steps...
3) Can anyone provide me with the Full_QUERTY.kbd file?

Thanks so much!