Debian help - XFCE

Michele Renda michele.renda at
Mon Aug 18 09:41:17 CEST 2008

Hi Sebastian

I am using your patch and simply it is perfect. You could add also the
visive feedback, but for me is usefull also so.

In this moment I am using my FR with Debian + XFCE + Pidgin etc etc.
About the calibration it work with your new calibration. It seem to be
that the start point is on TOP-LEFT but then, when I move the pointer,
it move only of X/2 and Y/2.

I think you have to check what you modified.

In every case thank you for your patch, it gave me the possibility to
full use my XFCE DE

Michele Renda