OpenMoko apps website ?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Tue Aug 19 13:19:16 CEST 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Valerio Valerio <vdv100 at> wrote:
> Hi,
> besides projects.openmoko, I think OpenMoko should have a new website more
> oriented to the users, it all the OpenMoko applications organized by
> categories, with screenshots, small descriptions and also the direct link to
> the packages. Something like this:

Hmm, that looks cool and handy..

> what do you think ?

Sounds good.

Some of the apps are listed here:

but as wikis usually, it's a mess..

Is sometimes browse through projects.openmoko and list all apps that
have development status of three (alpha) or better but there's no
community feedback: comments, rating and so on available.

So sounds good to me..