Qtopia Wlan gui

Daniel Benoy daniel at benoy.name
Tue Aug 19 15:46:00 CEST 2008

There are a few other input methods you could try if it's too slow to use the one on screen:
1) Bluetooth keyboard (The wiki should tell you how)
2) USB keyboard (The wiki should tell you how to put the USB into host mode, you'll need a special cable)
3) Use the x2x program from your linux box like so (while connected via USB):
om-gta02# xhost +192.168.0.200
mycompy# x2x -from :0 -to 192.168.0.202:0 -west

Then move the mouse off the left side of your screen and start typing, it should appear on your phone.  I don't think copy and paste carries over, but you can try middle clicking (Which will also be a bit hard because the cursor is invisible on the phone) but with the keyboard things should be much easier to type.