USB keyboard in hostmode?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at
Tue Aug 19 20:52:56 CEST 2008

I think i found the problem why the keyboard isn't working.
I went to a friend and after a few tests with his usb keyboard we found
out, that the keyboard works, but only within the console and not in the
X environment. After a short search i found a ticket which exactly
describes my problem:
which is related to;a=commit;h=cddd780c527fe923c55c1fa385fd909c419f024e

As solution zecke meantioned to upgrade to the latest Xglamo version
which fixes this bug. But for my currently installed 2007.2 the latest
version in the repository is

which seems to be broken. And i don't want to install 2008.8 because it
lacks too much at the moment.

So how could i update my xserver-kdrive-glamo to a newer version where
the usb keyboard problem is fixed?