Fwd: Customize AUX button? Needed for scummvm

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Aug 20 02:02:16 CEST 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:19:20 +0200 "Thorben Krueger" <thkruege at googlemail.com>
babbled:

well.. there is a gui e has for just this... but it's removed/disabled in asu.
you can fiddle with enlightenment_remote to play with e - there are controls
for fiddling with bindings (you'll need E_IPC_REMOTE set right - grab it from a
running session of e from its environ if you are running it from a ssh shell
session. any processes e executes will inherit this variable and so work out
of the box).