USB keyboards "silent" in terminal (FSO)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Wed Aug 20 03:09:56 CEST 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:04:41 -0400 "Joel Newkirk" <freerunner at>

> With 2008.08 when I plug in any simple (IE single USB
> device, no extraneous lighted keys) keyboard it is
> functional, and the onscreen keyboard silently goes away as

aaah excellent. my "hardware keyboard detection" works... reported with
bluetooth and usb... excellent! happiness is me. :)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at>