Order from Pulster

Wolfgang Silbermayr wosi at gmx.at
Wed Aug 20 09:06:46 CEST 2008

Hello List!
I wrote directly to pulster two days ago, but received no answer so far.
Maybe something went wrong with the mail delivery.
Has anybody else who ordered from the first bunch of (cheaper offer for
299 EUR) not received it yet?
I received an e-mail from Pulster that they would be getting a new bunch
of devices on August 15, and that I would get one of them. I already
transferred the money, and two days ago wrote the email to pulster, but
I received neither an answer nor the freerunner.
Wolfgang.