Bluetooth, WiFi and Zecke's feeds?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Wed Aug 20 13:03:52 CEST 2008

I'm using 2008.8 with Zecke's testing and dev feeds.

At the moment, I can enable WiFi from the settings menu, but am unable
to associate with my router (someone on IRC hinted that I sould run
wpa_supplicant in debug mode, and it told me that it didn't get a
timely reply from my router (WRT54G). Can anyone comment on that?)

Also, I can switch BlueTooth on and off, but 'hcitool scan' gives me
'Device unavailable' with both settings.

Should I create a ticket somewhere, or are these known bugs and
(hopefully!) already ironed out?

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0