Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 21 02:18:01 CEST 2008

Ok i fixed it myself.

After reading the "Booting from sd card" wiki article i managed to
install new boot menu entries. One additional for vfat+ext3 and one for
ext2+ext3 boot combinations.

Now i don't get anymore messages for wrong fs type. :)

My xfce is running and now i'm testing the patched input method with the
right mouse key which seems to work nicely. :)

The only thing i'm missing is how i setup the screensaver method. I want
the brightness to dim and after some time to lock the screen like on 2007.2.

Anyone know how to do this?

At the moment the screen is always in full brightness, which isn't very
battery friendly. ;)

Ciao,
     Rainer