Bluetooth, WiFi and Zecke's feeds?

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at
Thu Aug 21 11:06:20 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Gabriel A. Devenyi <ace at> wrote:
> I have of, as yet, not been able to associate with my WRT54GL either, with any
> of the available distros (the kernels and wpa_supplicant are the same
> afterall). See the (completely ignored) bug

I have a stock WRT54G with a stock firmware, so it isn't any other
distro I run on my router. But, since the problems that I see are
slightly different from the problems mentioned in that ticket, I'm not
sure if it's the same thing...

At work, I _have_ been able to associate with an AP, so it certainly
is a problem between the FreeRunner and the WRT54G...

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0