GNOME running on Freerunner

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at
Thu Aug 21 12:43:20 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 01:57:43PM +0530, sparky mat wrote:
> I managed to get the whole of GNOME running on Freerunner (using the Debian
> installer - )
> Check out some screenshots below:

IMPRESSIVE (sounding like Mortal Kombat's)

I'm sure a lot of unnecessary cruft could be removed from GNOME for
OpenMoko (like replacing metacity with Matchbox or something else,
even), and other things in order to make it less slow :)

Excellent job!

Grudnuk demand sustenance!
Today is Pungenday, the 14th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?