Opie-Reader qpk for the Qtopia distro

Tim Wentford timwentford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 22:32:30 CEST 2008

I've got Qtopia working off my SD card now so I can do some more testing. I
added a little bit of gesture support so you can do page up/down by stroking
up/down the screen, zoom in/out by stroking right/left, and then the four
diagonal directions do back/forward/beginning/end but I can't remember which
is which ATM - I'll sort it all out better when I have a better handle on
how to make it work on the Freerunner.
You can also map the power button to page down (or any of the mappable
functions) which makes it much more bearable to use.

There seems to be some funnies in the way it interacts with qtopia -
especially on first start-up and in combo-boxes but it is reasonably usable
if you just want to read books but I don't think it is feed ready, yet. But
Lorn has permission to put it up there anytime he wants to.

The qtopia qpk is in the same place, but the ASU version is still awaiting
me having the time to work out how to compile qtopia apps for ASU. I may
have some spare time this weekend to give it another go.