Windows CE on freerunner

Lin Mac mkl23 at
Fri Aug 22 04:07:10 CEST 2008

You can if your image must include implementation of the low level print function that write characters to hardware register.
not a statically linked linux userspace helloworld program.

Best Regards,
Mac Lin

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:11:15 +0530
From: vikas.saurabh at
To: community at
Subject: Re: Windows CE on freerunner

Why can't I fool the bootloader to think that I am a kernel. I always thought boot loaders just load the kernel image, pass it some parameters and start executing them.

I had done this helloworld kind of thing with grub during college...but then maybe grub is advanced. What puzzles me is how exactly?