Battery Charge Solution(Not)

Harald Koenig koenig at
Fri Aug 22 11:48:44 CEST 2008

On Aug 10, Scott wrote:

> The first one that is packaged up

thanks for the pointer -- great tool!!!

> I installed but no icon on the desktop. It installed a desktop file and
> icon file in the  correct place but nothing is displayed.

I had the same problem and it took me a while to find out that in

changing the line

makes the icon apear (at least for me;).

also have a look on

in case of python (pygtk) errors...

I have no idea what's about the "system" category icons,
if/when/where the should show up.  in my Om 2008.8 setup
I have two more such "system" desktop files:

any hints on the desktop icon/category stuff ?

"I hope to die                                      ___       _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.",           0--,|    /OOOOOOO\
Donald E. Knuth, 02-Oct-2001 in Tuebingen.        <_/  /  /OOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                    \  \/OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO\
                                                      \ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|//
Harald Koenig                                           //  /     \\  \
koenig at                     ^^^^^       ^^^^^