Debian installed in Flash instead of uSD

Joachim Breitner nomeata at
Fri Aug 22 18:09:28 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 21.08.2008, 23:05 -0500 schrieb Eli:
> I got the Debian install to fit in flash, even with several extra things (like
> vim-gtk) installed, and it's currently showing 53M free.  Here are (somewhat
> cleaned up) instructions:

congrats, great work!

If you write that into a proper wiki page,
might be a good location that can be linked from the list of Tipps in
section „Using your Debian system“ on

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |